Your Choice for Invisalign Clear Aligners on 17th Avenue SW
West 17th Avenue Dental Care now offers our patients the Invisalign Invisible Braces system. Invisalign is a type of orthodontic treatment that helps to straighten teeth without the use of typical metal braces.
Invisalign involves wearing a series of custom-made and nearly invisible clear plastic aligners that help shift your teeth over time into the proper position. Although traditional orthodontics using wire and brackets are still recommended in some complex orthodontics cases, our experienced team at West 17th Avenue Dental Care is here to help you determine if Invisalign is right for you. We offer a complimentary Invisalign consultation, so book yours today.
Why Choose Invisalign Versus Traditional Orthodontic Braces?
Traditional wire braces used to straighten teeth have a reputation for being uncomfortable and unattractive. Patients also report that food gets trapped in the brackets and wires and that they are typically hard to keep clean. Invisalign is an effective way to transform your smile without the inconveniences associated with traditional wire braces. Since it’s virtually invisible, you can go about your daily routine with almost no one even knowing you’re correcting your smile. And the fact that you can remove your aligners, which allows you to easily brush and floss your teeth as well as eat your favorite foods, is an advantage that other treatment just can’t offer.
How Invisalign Works
1. A digital scan creates a precise 3D digital image of your teeth.
2. A custom treatment plan is created just for you, including the exact
3. Movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will last.
4. You wear your clear aligner 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results,
5. You take them out to eat and to brush and floss.
6. You transition to a new set of aligners as your teeth begin to move.
7. You get to monitor progress at every stage of the teeth straightening process
Eight Reasons Why Invisalign Might Be Right for You!
1. Custom designed to deliver the right force on the right teeth.
2. Virtually invisible. Most people won’t even notice you are using them.
3. Easily removable. Take them out on a special occasion or when you eat or clean your teeth.
4. Comfortable fit with none of the gum and mouth irritation associated with other teeth straightening methods.
5. Fewer — and faster — visits versus competing teeth straightening treatments.
6. Proprietary materials for more predictable and controlled tooth movements.
7. Teens are two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem.
8. Compliance indicators that fade from blue to clear to help gauge weartime.
If you are considering orthodontic treatment but are worried about the appearance of traditional wire braces, you might find that Invisalign is the solution you’ve been looking for. Let West 17th Avenue Dental Care help you determine if Invisalign is appropriate for you by offering you a complimentary consultation!