Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority as we carefully prepare and update our practice procedures, as well as train our dental team to do all that we can to minimize the risk of COVID-19 for our patients and team members. Please be assured that we will be taking care of you just as well as we will be taking care of our own families.
For your peace of mind and preparation the following process is to provide a safe dental treatment experience including, but are not limited to, the following:
- All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated.
- Our operatories have external oral suction units and purification units.
- Our office follows guidelines set forth by the Alberta Dental Association and College (ADA&C), Health Canada, and the Canadian Centre For Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
- The dental team has all the needed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- During patient care, appropriate masks, face shields and gloves will be worn by clinical staff.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
- Clear panels will be in place at the front desk to protect against sneeze droplets.
- After every transaction, the checkout desk will be wiped with a medical-grade disinfectant.
- We will offer credit or debit payment upon completion at the front desk.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time!
We know the new protocols may seem inconvenient. But they are in place for your safety and ours.
Stay well and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Thank you from the Team at West 17th Avenue Dental!