New Patients Are Always Welcome!
Thank you for considering West 17th Avenue Dental Care for your families dental needs — all new dental patients are always welcome here at our SW Calgary Dental Clinic in Scarboro on 17th Avenue SW!
We Love New Patients!
West 17th Avenue Dental Care is accepting new dental patients without the need for a referral, and we look forward to the privilege of being your SW Calgary Dental Health provider. Our Dental Team is dedicated to providing you and your entire family with quality dental care.
If you are a new patient, please download (below) and complete our new patient package to help facilitate your intake. Should you have any questions, please contact us at (403) 244-1124, and our administration team will be happy to assist you.
If you have x-rays’ from a previous dentist, you can have them released to our office. We will ask you to sign a release form for us to obtain them under the Health Information Act of Alberta.
To ensure that your first visit to West 17th Avenue Dental Care is pleasant and as comfortable as possible, we take the time to create a welcoming environment right from the time you walk into our office and are greeted with a smile by our administrative team, to the time you enter our treatment rooms for your visit with Dr. Roger Chen and his dental team.
We value your time and will always try to keep your visit as efficient as possible, ensuring that it starts on time and ends on time. We also follow up with you after your visit for you to provide us with your valuable feedback.
- New and Emergency patients are always welcome however, they will only be accommodated with an appointment.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with 2 business-days notice. Patients will be billed for late cancellations and/or no-shows
- We will provide detailed financial estimates, and provide assistance with your insurance questions, however please be aware that we are in no way affiliated with your personal insurance policy or provider.
- After your initial visit, we can arrange to accept your insurance payments directly, meaning you just pay the difference of what may not be covered by your dental insurance policy. This will depend on your particular insurance policy, and again, the “patient’s portion” will be due at the time services are rendered.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered
- Various forms of payment are accepted, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac, and Cash.