To facilitate your first visit with us, please have the following forms filled in and bring them to your appointment.
The forms above require Adobe Reader to view.
- New and Emergency patients are always welcome however, they will only be accommodated with an appointment.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with 2 business-days notice. Patients will be billed for late cancellations and/or no-shows
- We will provide detailed financial estimates, and provide assistance with your insurance questions, however please be aware that we are in no way affiliated with your personal insurance policy or provider.
- After your initial visit, we can arrange to accept your insurance payments directly, meaning you just pay the difference of what may not be covered by your dental insurance policy. This will depend on your particular insurance policy, and again, the “patient’s portion” will be due at the time services are rendered.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered
- Various forms of payment are accepted, including: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Interac, and Cash.